I used to be very experimental with my style, leaning towards more grungy ensembles on a daily basis. Boots have always been a staple in my shoe rack and it’s always been a dream to own a pair of Doc Martens. Fast forward to end of 2017–I finally got my very own pair in soft leather!
Although I try to keep my current looks minimal, here are some ways I’ve styled my Doc Martens since I got them.
(1) Oxygen Justin Bieber t-shirt over a vintage midi lace dress
(2) Forever 21 crop top under a Forever 21 x Hello Kitty dress (this is actually the lining of the actual dress!)
(3) Penshoppe stripe midi dress
(4) H&M dress cinched with a Shop Copper belt
(1) H&M crop sweater, Memo skinny jeans
(2) Uniqlo cami, Penshoppe denim shorts
(3) Oxygen cami, harem pants purchased in a night market in Vietnam
(4) Forever 21 crop top, Memo skinny jeans
How would you style your Docs? Slide into my DMs! 😜